• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Strange results?
03-10-2008, 10:23 PM,
Strange results?
I have just completed a game of "Playing with the Death's Heads" with Majog. On my final turn it showed me as +257 points as Axis giving me a draw. When he opened the turn it was showing me as +237 points allowing him to get the Minor win, I queried this so he sent me my final file that he opened together with his password - when I ran this is showed me on +266 points!! Does anyone have any suggestion as to what is going on?

I'm not bothered about whether it was a minor defat or a draw, I just play these games for pleasure, not to be competetive. I am however a little bothered about how these results can happen.

BTW this was Talonsoft version 1.02.
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2008, 11:51 PM,
RE: Strange results?
Sometimes the halftrack vps can be different as some files have them woth more points........possibly one of you is running an older version of the OOB.
03-11-2008, 03:23 AM,
I'm aware of that, but it would only explain two conflicting results, but in this case I saw three different outcomes:conf::conf:
03-11-2008, 03:59 AM,
A couple of things to check:

1. Are you both running the same Talonsoft 1.02 version?

2. Are the platoon files dated the same? I believe you are looking at the platoon00 and platoon01 files; .oob and .obx and you can find the date they were last modified in Windows Explorer.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email