• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Worried
03-09-2008, 09:13 AM,
Worried
Since finding PBEM and Panzer Campaigns the Blitz has been my home for Wargamming. The message boards here have given advice fun info and everything I could ask or need from what I consider my local wargamming club.
Recently however I have noticed that I frequent the boards less often and read less of what people have to say this could be me indeed in many ways I hope it is. However my worry is that things are not what they were not sure why and I hope quickly to be ridiculed and put in my place with a torrent of how things are still flourishing but at the moment for me at least there seems something missing.
Please feel free to reassure and throw all the scorn you like on this post but let me know there is still plenty of life and longevity left in this home away from home.
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 09:30 AM,
RE: Worried
You silly old sausage, you are talking stupid rubbish and who is using the family brain cell at the moment?? :chin: :rolleyes:

Is that enough ridicule and scorn for you??? Big Grin :whis: ;)

The club does go through peaks and troughs depending on many factors, but the forum seems active, we have tourneys running and testing going on, games being registered, so all seems well to me. :smoke:

Only you can say why you are not coming here so much! :chin:
03-09-2008, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2008, 01:04 PM by Landser34.)
I think alot of the people on this ladder are like me been a member for a few years now dont post a lot on the Message board but I'm here reading what is being said on the board .I just mostly play games. Reading some of the other ladders some of them seem pretty dead
03-10-2008, 11:11 AM,
You want scorn? 38 posts in five years with only four of those posts on this message board.

This is an organization run by volunteers. You get out of it what you put in.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-11-2008, 04:47 AM,
I used to be addicted to the MBs, but realized that it was robbing me of valuable time, which could be used for getting laid ... um... did I say that? I meant, "playing wargames" of course. :whis:

Speaking of which, I do believe that it's your turn in our Battleaxe game... ;)
03-11-2008, 01:27 PM,
There is more to do to get involved in this club than post on the MB. However, the MB is where the community resides.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp