• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New To Panzer Campaigns
03-09-2008, 07:06 AM,
New To Panzer Campaigns
Hello everyone, I am pretty new at Pz Campaigns, recently purchased Danube 85, Stalingrad 42, and Budapest 45. Would anyone here like to get a few easy wins on a Newbie?

What I would really like to do soon or in the future sometime is take part in a Team game of some kind that covers the entire campaign of one of the three games above. I have been playing some of the smaller scenarios and started the Stalingrad Campaign game.
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 10:32 AM,
RE: New To Panzer Campaigns
Zemke Wrote:Hello everyone, I am pretty new at Pz Campaigns, recently purchased Danube 85, Stalingrad 42, and Budapest 45. Would anyone here like to get a few easy wins on a Newbie?

What I would really like to do soon or in the future sometime is take part in a Team game of some kind that covers the entire campaign of one of the three games above. I have been playing some of the smaller scenarios and started the Stalingrad Campaign game.

There is a brand new patch for the Stalingrad game on the HPS Website - be sure to go get it before starting any PBEM games.

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/updates/up_...ngrad%2042

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-10-2008, 01:49 AM,
Zemke, I would be willing to play an S'42 scenario with you. Are you registered on the ladders? Either way, I wll play a scenario with you, but it is more fun to be on the ladders where your win/loss records are kept. Let's try a smaller scenario to start. You can choose the scenario and choose the side. My email is jimkehn (at) aol (dot) com.
03-11-2008, 04:40 AM,
Zemke's no stranger to the wonders of ladder play. He's a Major General on the Combat Mission ladder! :bow:

Welcome to the Panzer Campaigns room, Zemke. I would like to try a game of Budapest, not having actually cracked that title yet.
03-14-2008, 11:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2008, 11:43 AM by Zemke.)
Well after fighting so long in the trenches I got promoted to the big time, Operational Level Combat, so far I am 0-2, soon to be 0-3. The High Command had high hopes for me, but my Operational Career may be cut short if my performance continues as is.

Just one question, when you guys say a "small" one, do you mean in units or length?

Jim I will send you a file, and I will take ANY other offer for a game of Danube 85, S42, B45. What other titles would you guys recommend?

What is the norm on this ladder mirror games or just call it like you see it, if it feels right do it?