• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Britain is Repossessing the U.S.A. - !
03-08-2008, 09:54 AM,
RE: Britain is Repossessing the U.S.A. - !
So the Queen ''doesn't fancy'' Kansas? haha I guess we get to be our own republic then??

Well, the US can stand to take a little ribbing! ;)

After the first sip, most American beers come up short. I stick to Warsteiner and Killian's Red myself!

As for the Presidential election...Hillary and Obama are getting mean now that they are virtually still neck and neck, without much time to go before the convention, and both sure want the office neither is qualified to hold, just in my opinion. It's a celebrity contest and the only alternative to one of them will be 72-year old McCain, and I think no matter who wins, the whole country will be the losers!

:hissy:
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 04:51 AM,
LMAO!!!!!!! Big Grin
Just knew that was written by an Aussie! The bits that gave it away was the cricket and rugby..... and beer! ;)
But it made me smile with the comments posted. Now I think our US cousins should hunt down one about the Aussie's just so things are even :stir:
03-09-2008, 08:30 AM,
British Tommy Wrote:Now I think our US cousins should hunt down one about the Aussie's just so things are even :stir:

What????!!!!!

Britain wants Australia back now too? I suppose Canada is next on the list of repo's....

Good Hunting.

MR
03-09-2008, 06:45 PM,
mate ... why wouldn't you want Australia ?! Streets paved with beer, Kangarooster eggs on the lawn every morning? Bronzed muscled men kissing other bronzed muscled men (hey I live in Sydney) ... granted our Rugby Team are , currently , a big bunch of Pansies (damn you Johnny Wilkinson, damn you ! ) BUT you can't hold a candle to our Cricket team (except for the Indians.... pansies..) ..

anyway , do you guys play Rugby in Canada ..? :)
03-10-2008, 12:30 AM,
Combat Wombat Wrote:mate ... why wouldn't you want Australia ?! Streets paved with beer, Kangarooster eggs on the lawn every morning? Bronzed muscled men kissing other bronzed muscled men (hey I live in Sydney) ... granted our Rugby Team are , currently , a big bunch of Pansies (damn you Johnny Wilkinson, damn you ! ) BUT you can't hold a candle to our Cricket team (except for the Indians.... pansies..) ..

anyway , do you guys play Rugby in Canada ..? :)

We might if we were Canadian.....but we're just a bunch of Yanks. Nothing to do with either the Rugby or Cricket here. And I would touch that bronzed muscled men comment even with McIvan's reputation......:whis:

Good Hunting.

MR
03-10-2008, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2008, 06:11 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
[Image: choose.png]
03-10-2008, 06:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2008, 06:22 AM by McIvan.)
Mad Russian Wrote:We might if we were Canadian.....but we're just a bunch of Yanks. Nothing to do with either the Rugby or Cricket here. And I would touch that bronzed muscled men comment even with McIvan's reputation......:whis:

Good Hunting.

MR
Oi, oi, oi...you 'orrible little man. There is the small matter of one and a half thousand miles of seawater separating us in Godzone from Australia (for which we are daily grateful) and its hordes of bronzed muscled Mardi Gras paraders.

I can safely say I'm unlikely to fall into any of the above categories, thank goodness :cheeky:
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:[Image: choose.png]

LMAO!!!!!!! Big Grin
Very well done old spiker, you had me in fits of laughter at your posting :)
Does that mean they are going to feed us to the lions? Eek

And slightly off subject, Looks like Wales is heading for a clean sweep in the six nations! cheers