• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1.03 UPDATE
04-09-2008, 04:17 AM,
RE: 1.03 UPDATE
Huib Wrote:3 soft ground, 1 snow & the rest mud.... tried to reflect the historical ground conditions. I'm not the greatest fan myself of mud scenarios but what can you do about the autumn of 1944 on the western front...

Try a scenario in Sunny Italy! :whis:

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM,
Jason:

Will we need to finish out all games before applying the upgrade?

j
05-06-2008, 01:19 AM,
Sorry for the incessant bumping but I gotta ask again....any update on when this patch will be out? It seems Matrix is sitting on it for an excessive length of time.
05-06-2008, 03:03 AM,
Riley D. Smith Wrote:Sorry for the incessant bumping but I gotta ask again....any update on when this patch will be out? It seems Matrix is sitting on it for an excessive length of time.

They just finished reformatting/editing the manual with all the revisions that have been incorporated. I don't imagine it will take much longer now. Just compiling and testing the complete update is left to ensure the installer works properly.

Frustrating as it has been "ready" for awhile now.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-06-2008, 03:08 AM,
As usual...thanks for the reply Jason. I know you are tired of hearing this question! You rock.
05-28-2008, 08:35 AM,
Hi Jason, I'm just the latest in a string of guys who wants to know what the status of the 1.03 edition of the Matrix CS is. I'm planning to take the plunge and buy this time. :whis:

Apologies in advance if it was already announced and I missed it somehow.
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
05-28-2008, 08:55 AM,
John your gonna hear a loud belch from your computer when you finish downloading this puppy Big Grin

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
05-28-2008, 10:51 AM,
tide1 Wrote:John your gonna hear a loud belch from your computer when you finish downloading this puppy Big Grin

Gary

That's ok Tide1, it's good for the digestion! :happy:

Seriously, I have 50 gig of hard drive space left and 512 of ram to run it, so I should be just fine (I read all about the system req's., and it's all good).

Looking forward to lots of fun times playing it. Big Grin
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
05-29-2008, 01:34 AM,
This is the latest report that came from Matrix and posted on their message board May 27th...

I posted here a little over a week ago to update on progress. As you know, v1.03 included manual changes, which has been the cause of the delay. It has nothing to do with what priority JTCS has, the manual work queue is first in, first out and a bunch of things were ahead of it. The final layout is in progress. It didn't finish last week as I'd hoped, but it will finish this week. That means we should be good for an official release next week.

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 5/27/2008 1:26:03 PM >

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development and Business Relations
Good Hunting,
Reddog