German player wanted.

This one I know to update.

Anyone to make my dream come true.

Txs,
Andrew
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2008, 09:50 PM,
RE: 12 'o clock high
Can anyone help me to find the V1.5 update?

Txs,

Andrew
07-20-2008, 08:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2008, 10:59 AM by keif149.)
Howdy,
If you mean the 1.05 version, here ya go :smoke:

I also have a 1.06x5 version also. It was the last update for BTR. The latest oob would have been 1.06a, but I don't have it. If anyone wants to share it, that would be very cool.

**********************************************************************************************
Gary Grigsby's 12 O'Clock High-Bombing the Reich: Version 1.06x5 README FILE
**********************************************************************************************

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Indicator - After installing Version 1.06x5, check the bottom left hand corner of the
Start-Up Screen. If installed properly, version number "1.06x5" should be displayed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS - to Jean-Claude Lorusso.

Best read at FULL SCREEN to display formating properly.

For additional information or assistance, check out the Talonsoft Forum Boards, or the BTR Home Page at
http://pages.prodigy.net/jeanluc200/ For additional info or concerns, email can be sent to [email protected]

***CAUTION***
Note- Files will be overwritten during extraction. These zip enclosure's will overwrite your current, existing files; thus if you don't want your revised OB/OA files to be overwritten, either: back up your existing files; rename them; or do not extract the enclosed "Stock" data files. Just extracting the Exec. and the Readme will suffice for most people. The BTR.exe should be extracted to your Talonsoft TOH_BTR directory. The data files, if needed, to your BTR data directory. These data files will not affect any current or saved games.

NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS (Version 1.06x5)

(1) Increased the number of transfer operations to 500.

(2) Recon button for 205 Group added.

(3) Added "Night Intruder" button to MTO.

BUG FIXES (Version 1.06x5)

(1) Numerous Campaign '43 and '44 "Stock" OB data-base errors fixed: Spandau area targetting glitch; eliminated possibility of phantom units being generated or consuming aircraft and other resources, etc. For more comprehensive and detailed OB/OA's and data base fixes and streamlining, it is recommended to use the revised OB/OA's available at the 'BTR Home Page'.

(2) Dive bombers will lose more accuracy due to disruption and damage.

(3) Fixed a bug in the strafe-attack routine- concerns which cannons were fired during a strafe attack.

(4) Some adjustments made to the attractiveness of Allied Recce, i.e. acting as magnets to nearby Axis a/c.

(5) Removed "Change Aircraft" button from OB detail screen.

(6) Some adjustments made to date of return of over-run Axis air units in the Foggia Main region.

(7) Some adjustments made to ensure Romanian units surrender when country is over-run.

(8) Additional adjustments made to reduce the AI's propensity for wholesale engine changeovers.

(9) Fixed a bug in "Plot all Intruders".

(10) Excessive Allied Mission Hang: To prevent hang-up, the AI will no longer auto-build raids higher than 180.
Mission maximum is 200.
Send this user an email
07-20-2008, 11:04 AM,
Here is the 1.06x5 if you want it.
Send this user an email
07-26-2008, 09:39 PM,
:stir:

Gentlemen,