• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a fight...
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM,
Looking for a fight...
...not real picky about what kind of fight it is. CMAK or CMBB, QB or scenario, no silly weather (fog/deep snow/night). Suggest some parameters, I'll pick a side, or I'll suggest some parameters and you pick a side.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2008, 04:03 PM,
RE: Looking for a fight...
Alright mate how about Trident?
03-01-2008, 04:22 PM,
heythere - I'm up for a game ... need to get rid of my 'easy-beat tag' ! !
03-01-2008, 04:31 PM,
CW - email sent...

POS - let no one say you lack persistance. :) Not really interested, but I still do have that 5000pt infantry only QB ready to go if you want to give it a spin...
03-01-2008, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2008, 05:35 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
The Coil Wrote:POS Not really interested, but I still do have that 5000pt infantry only QB ready to go if you want to give it a spin...

I'd rather watch paint dry mate..:)
03-02-2008, 11:32 AM,
are you disappointed in my return rate? Have you and leto started?
03-02-2008, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2008, 02:15 PM by The Coil.)
Colonel Talvela Wrote:are you disappointed in my return rate? Have you and leto started?

Yes and no (Read that as "yes" to the first question, "no" to the second, not some sort of ambivalent answer to the first question).

I can only assume you and Leto have spent the last few days trying to guess my password or something (and no, it's not "cl:censored:ie," although that would've been a good guess...). I mean, how long does it take you to grab a few companies of infantry and a platoon or two of tanks. It's like you two are spending some time thinking about your picks as if I'm some sort of actual formidable opponent, instead of some mediocre CM hack. It must be because of that draw I beat you in. Remember that? :happy: I've had to troll for more games just to give me something better to do than check my email every 5 minutes for a turn from you two.

Anyway, I've got my DAR already in progress, and people are lined up to watch me take down the #1 and #2 ELO leaders (oh wait - just checked, you guys are tied for #1 now. Even better), or as is much more likely, get absolutely demolished in very public fashion. If I do beat you both, I plan to declare myself 'King of CM' (probably Leonardo DiCaprio style, if I can find a big enough ship around here), and then never, ever play Combat Mission again (which, arguably, is a good reason to let me win).

So stop fiddling with ways to make your engineers chuck satchels quicker, quit playing around with little puzzler scenarios (which I've beat several times while waiting around for your turn, btw - your way of beating it is the silliest, gamiest, most unrepeatable way I've ever heard of), pick some troops, and let's dance!

*slap* No, not like that. It's just a figure of speech...

Big Grin

I'll even give you a cl:censored:ie to hurry you along...
(edit: it was even a green one - how nice can I get?)