• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fullhouse has to report bad news.
03-01-2008, 12:08 PM,
Fullhouse has to report bad news.
Just to give anyone waiting on a turn from me a headsup.

As you know I recently became a farther. Unfortunately my boy Logan has been diagnosed as having Cystic Fibrosis. This has been a very difficult time and as such CM has fallen far down the ladder of priorities. I will really try and get some turns out in the next few days.

Cheers

FH.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2008, 01:10 PM,
RE: Fullhouse has to report bad news.
I am so sorry to hear that. Will be praying for you
03-01-2008, 01:15 PM,
I don't write on these boards often, but I wanted to express my sympathy and I can only imagine what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and your family.
03-01-2008, 01:45 PM,
I just prayed for you and your family. May God help you through this...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
03-01-2008, 08:31 PM,
mate , I feel for you even though it is stranger to stranger - my thoughts are with you and your family . You take care...
03-01-2008, 09:14 PM,
Hope for You and Your family that it will go away quickly and lucky. Wish Your boy only the best - and for You the needed strength.

Hoffe für Dich und Deine Familie, daß es schnell besser wird. Wünsche Deinem Jungen nur das Beste - und Dir die nötige Stärke.

greetings Sempai
03-01-2008, 11:21 PM,
Fullhouse that truly is concerning news. I can but say you and all your family are in the thoughts of the Blitz family and we are all here for you should you need us.
03-01-2008, 11:46 PM,
My thoughts are with you and your Family.

I am sure you that you know that they are in the thoughts of the Blitz Family.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
03-02-2008, 05:57 AM,
CM friend, my thoughts are with you and your family. All the best and take care!

greets from Holland

Bert (OWL)
03-02-2008, 06:07 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:..Unfortunately my boy Logan has been diagnosed as having Cystic Fibrosis..

Bad luck mate but if its any comfort, nowadays we can look up medical conditions on the net and end up knowing as much about them as the doctors, (if not more) and monitor they're on the ball..