• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shark Fin Soup
05-02-2008, 02:54 PM,
RE: Shark Fin Soup
Great to hear Mark RL is always number 1 priority :-)
s
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2008, 06:54 AM,
Welcome back Mark. Glad to hear we didn't lose you to the dark side (aka real life).
05-07-2008, 06:17 AM,
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Really appreciated. I've missed you guys and being a part of the club this year.

But I'm not looking forward to playing Stryker again. :eek1:

Or Slawek. :boom2:

Jack, looks like your Dawgs will still have a leg up on Nick this year (and maybe everyone else) Toast. But with some luck, maybe things will start to turn around in T-town. Wanted the kid to go to Georgia initially, but Athens and the campus looked kinda run-down, while Bama's was beautiful -- and the school looked like a good fit for him.

This weekend I'll spend some time to see how many of the SFS Sweet 16 are still active. If enough are interested, I'll crank up the last few rounds so we can get to get to a winner. I owe that to everyone for sure -- and especially to John von Luck as it was his first tourney finals.

Thanks again guys. Great to hear your voices.

cheers
Mark~Thor
05-07-2008, 11:52 AM,
Hey Thor. I am out of the tourney, but great to see you back amongst us.

:smoke:
05-10-2008, 02:54 AM,
Just to easy the task a bit, I'm still here around

Gio
05-12-2008, 04:22 AM,
Glad to hear you are OK Mark. Your absence seemed very sudden so it was a little worrying.

Cheers, Chris
05-15-2008, 12:39 AM,
Mark,

welcome back, I have also taken a break pretty much over the last year I had way too much work and study on and lost alot of my urge to play the game. I got really excited when the Matrix version hit and then got overwhelmed by the amount of work I set myself to do in relation to BETA testing. Things may begin to settle down again and hopefully I can get fired up about the changes in the last year and version 1.03 and get things back on track

all the best

Matt ~Digger