• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shark Fin Soup
03-23-2008, 11:47 AM,
RE: Shark Fin Soup
Paul: thanks for the update and look forward to a review...

Jorge: I think the problem lies with Mark/Thor's disappearance. Hopefully he is ok. :conf: If I remember correctly, it might have come down to a sweet sixteen or something like that.
Mike aka Scraps
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2008, 06:05 AM,
Shark Fin Tour is Mark's own discovery so I believe it still is on his hands. As long as he doesn't say that it's OK to take it over we are still on hold :(

However I'm out of it I would like to see how it ends.

Thank you, Jorge for stepping out but as I said we should wait for a word from Mark cheers

Best regards

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
04-28-2008, 09:25 AM,
@Scraps

At turn 17 of 36 and I have 1183 pts, 900 needed for a major. I think there is too much arty. I don't think my opponent can counterattack and retake any VLs. Unless you know of a reinf situation for the Japanese that will turn this around, I think we'll call it quits. Thanks for the battle.
05-01-2008, 09:10 AM,
Gents,

Inexcusable absence. I'm still around, just not playing much the past 9 months.

No, I was not pregnant Dawg. :pig:

(btw Jack, my middle son is on his way to Bama this fall).

I let the tournament fall way through the cracks as RL interferred last summer -- and then I never got back on track. :rolleyes:

I still have all the files and stats in a file.

If the guys that made it through round 1, or most from the Sweet 16, are still around and want to continue, I'll put some time into organizing the next rounds. I don't have the Matrix CS version though, and that may be a problem if everyone has switched over.

I'm very sorry guys. Dropping the ball is not like me, but professionally the last year has been highly unusual to say the least. :pullhair:

All is well though, and I'd like to thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. cheers

Best Regards,
Mark~Thor
05-01-2008, 10:02 AM,
Thor Wrote:Gents,

No, I was not pregnant Dawg. :pig:

(btw Jack, my middle son is on his way to Bama this fall).

I let the tournament fall way through the cracks as RL interferred last summer -- and then I never got back on track. :rolleyes:

I still have all the files and stats in a file.

If the guys that made it through round 1, or most from the Sweet 16, are still around and want to continue, I'll put some time into organizing the next rounds. I don't have the Matrix CS version though, and that may be a problem if everyone has switched over.

I'm very sorry guys. Dropping the ball is not like me, but professionally the last year has been highly unusual to say the least. :pullhair:

All is well though, and I'd like to thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. cheers

Best Regards,
Mark~Thor

Hello Thor,

I can help out as I have both Matrix and CS. As long as both plyers on the same version of the game it should not be a problem.

Let me know!

Thanx!

Hawk
05-01-2008, 10:32 AM,
Thor Wrote:Gents,

<snip>

Best Regards,
Mark~Thor

Mark,

Good to see you posting! Big Grin
The most important thing is that you and your family are doing well!

Try to keep in touch. We all fall out now and then, but we all come back to The Blitz?

cheers
05-01-2008, 05:12 PM,
Hello, Mark

Great to see you around!

I agree with Ed, family and RL goes first. Remember that there is a whole bunch of people missing you here and wishing you all the best cheers

If you agree, there are Jorge and Erik that offered help in finishing the Tournament. Especially that the most difficult part was done :bow:

All the best

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
05-01-2008, 11:09 PM,
Hi Mark, glad to see you're OK.

I took a year off too... wasn't enjoying it any more and was just too busy to bother... but I've recently downloaded the Matrix version and started playing again - really enjoying the battles and met some new "good 'ol boys".... I recommend it - when you feel ready.. :)

.. I'll be waiting for you on the field.. ;)

all the best
05-01-2008, 11:19 PM,
Welcome back, Mark

Glad to hear you're alive and all is relatively well.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-02-2008, 01:10 PM,
Mark,

Glad you are back & all is well (except for your kid).;)

Good thing the others turned out OK!

Jack