• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hybrid Map Mod
02-19-2008, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2008, 04:13 AM by Aaron.)
Hybrid Map Mod
Ive sent this to about 30 people but for the rest of u who want it here it is.
Its for the European games of MC and uses work from 3 other people and myself combined into 1 mod.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2008, 08:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2008, 08:18 AM by HMCS Rosthern.)
RE: Hybrid Map Mod
Does this include map mods for ME'67?
02-19-2008, 01:02 PM,
HMCS Rosthern Wrote:Does this include map mods for ME'67?

The Mod appears to have art for map counters for Nations in the European games as well as terrain art.

The terrain art would likely work for ME67 but the map might look a little funny as there is little (maybe no) MUD or SOFT in that game. And the Normal tile set is based on more of a green art work, whereas the ME67 default game has more brown to represent the Desert. It would be like using the Normandy tile set for Alamein - it would work ok in game terms but would be funny I expect.

Glenn
Send this user an email
02-19-2008, 01:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2008, 02:56 AM by Aaron.)
Glenn is correct, it would work but the normal look is more of a green like the European theater, the Normal file would have to be adjusted to include more of a desert look.

Aaron

Another option is to just put the existing normal tile sets into the mod and into ME67 and see what it looks like.
Rangers Lead the Way