• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Where is Grumbler?
02-08-2008, 09:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2008, 09:22 AM by Cameronius.)
c_Question Mark  Where is Grumbler?
Has anyone heard from Grumbler lately? I have a game going with him right now and he usually has a 1 day turnaround, but I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. I know he plays a lot of ladder games. Is anyone else missing him?

Cam
Double tap, Dash, Down, Crawl, Observe and Return Fire.

Cam
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2008, 09:49 AM,
RE: Where is Grumbler?
I haven't heard from him for a week or so, he was having trouble with his email client stripping attachments for emails so maybe he has tech problems ?

Hope all is well Grumbler. :(

cheers
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM,
:chin: He tried to send me game files a couple of weeks ago and had the same problem that Fubar ran into, the files would get stripped. Grumbler had this problem a year or two ago, too. I don't remember how he got it fixed, but he had to use a second e-mail client for a while.

Anyway, I was getting ready to ping him, too, just to check in and make sure all was OK.
02-08-2008, 10:54 AM,
Fubar,
Thanks for the quick reply. He was having email problems with me too. He had to try about 3 different time to send me the last turn. Hopefully it is nothing more serious than tech problems and that he can be back in action soon. He is a good opponent.
Double tap, Dash, Down, Crawl, Observe and Return Fire.

Cam