• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

intersites 2008
02-11-2008, 10:43 PM,
RE: intersites 2008
rules v1.0

Referee - Alearic
1-Each team will designate a captain
2-Each participant will give me their e-mail address and his member name.
3-Each team to select a secret code for their password that all members use.
4-Each player must have the game cmak or cmbo. 5-Each player must follow the conditions imposed by the referee.
6-Games will be played in attack-defense
7-The number of points per game will be in the region of 2500pts
8-Defenders will set up first and start the scenario.
9-cards will be imposed by the referee (? not sure what you mean Aleatom) 10 - Each player will play against an opponent from each of the participating clubs - therefore total 5 scenarios to play
11-Tournament fixtures below.
12-Fixtures will last one month (20 + and 25 for cmak or cmbo)
13-At the start of each turn, the captain will have to choose:4 players to play cmak-2 in defense-2 in attack & 4 players to play cmbo-2 in defense-2 in attack If there is not enough player for CMBO for example, a choice will be made between captains regarding match ups. EG. 4 CMAK games 2 CMBO games. This will be agreed with the referee.
14-Referee is the sole judge in case of dispute (in consultation with the captains)
15-Captains must inform the referee: worries faced by the players absences, scores and the progress of the parties
16-Captains will be agreed at the end of each round to provide an update on the tournament
17-Players who are abscent for more than 10 days without informing their opponent will have the game terminated and their opponent awarded a 100-0 victory.
18-Compliance with the deadlines is critical to the effective operation of the tournaments
19-The final winner of the tournament will be the team with the highest score from all the rounds.

thank bootie for translation
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 11:27 PM,
Sorry guys i'm OUT..
I thought i'd only have to play one battle, I could have managed that even if it was a big infantry-heavy thing, but to play 5 attack-defends is just too much..:)
02-12-2008, 01:08 AM,
@aleatom:right now we are 10 members (8 players,2 reserve).now that you posted the rules,the number may vary.but i think we got 8 players.tomorrow we know for sure.
02-12-2008, 01:09 AM,
just one battle by month
02-12-2008, 01:43 AM,
aleatom Wrote:6-Games will be played in attack-defense
12-Fixtures will last one month (20 + and 25 for cmak or cmbo)

Two problems:

1) does "20 + and 25 for cmak or cmbo" refer to the battle length?? If so that is too short for an attack - the attacker will lose every time

2) I don't play CMBO - only CMAK and CMBB.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-12-2008, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2008, 02:03 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
------------
02-12-2008, 02:02 AM,
aleatom Wrote:just one battle by month

Mon ami, it'd be best for you to post ALL the parameters and EVERYTHING right from the start in one 'grand dollop' (like I do with my own tourneys) rather than feed us bits of info piece by piece..:)
I'm still out though because je ne l'aime pas les 'att/defs'
02-12-2008, 02:03 AM,
LOL.... indeed I have questioned the wiseness of CMBO being included.

Still over to you Walkure... looks like you need an extra body or two in your team.
02-12-2008, 04:03 AM,
cmbo peut etre retiré si vous ne voulez vraiment pas jouer avec
02-12-2008, 04:05 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
aleatom Wrote:just one battle by month

Mon ami, it'd be best for you to post ALL the parameters and EVERYTHING right from the start in one 'grand dollop' (like I do with my own tourneys) rather than feed us bits of info piece by piece..:)
I'm still out though because je ne l'aime pas les 'att/defs'

désole ,voir triste de te voir partir

je n'ai pas sorti les règles au départ car je voulais juste votre point de vue