• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Art mod
02-04-2008, 07:50 AM,
Art mod
Look what I found:

http://web.telia.com/~u87221892/

And they have a discussion over at the wargamer how to migrate it over to Modern Campaigns too. It seems doable with very little tweaking.

http://www.wargamer.com/forums/tm.asp?m=269330
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 08:26 AM,
RE: Art mod
Interesting very interesting. I loaded the France 40 mod it takes a little getting used to but it does look good Toast

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-04-2008, 08:45 AM,
Wow, it looks pretty nice!
Send this user an email
02-04-2008, 10:29 AM,
tide1 Wrote:Interesting very interesting. I loaded the France 40 mod it takes a little getting used to but it does look good Toast

Tide1
I did the same and had the same feeling. The situation of an ongoing game looks even different.
But it's really better for my eyes and really really nice.
I will keep it. Great work! :bow:
Send this user an email
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM,
I like the mod,does need some tweeking,loaded it onto Normandy,doesnt show terrain elevation colors,any ideas?
02-04-2008, 05:01 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Art mod
Nice Mod
02-04-2008, 05:03 PM,
I like it a lot, but have found some terrain features (especially the broken terrain in Market Garden) to be difficult to spot. My solution has been to use some of the graphics combined with the older graphics. Works like a charm cheers
02-05-2008, 03:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2008, 03:46 AM by Volcano Man.)
glennav8 Wrote:I like the mod,does need some tweeking,loaded it onto Normandy,doesnt show terrain elevation colors,any ideas?

From what I can tell, the terrain elevation colors are there, they are just not as pronounced in some places. Just turn on the contour lines and you should be able to tell. I agree with Atle, the best solution (if you are not totally satisfied) is mix and match a little of the old with the new. Personally I am so used to the old unit icon colors that I keep them and just copy and paste that new objective hex marker into the old icon file. You can do the same if you want to keep the original minefields, pillboxes, etc artwork.
Send this user an email
02-05-2008, 06:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2008, 06:03 AM by Aaron.)
Ive been using a hybrid map mod for about a year, it contains work from about 3 different people and some of my own, it also is for both the 2d normal and 2d zoom out, converted all the normal files and cleaned them to use with the 2d50. Its about 95% complete, i quit working on it awhile ago but can probably finish it up this week sometime since people are interested and post it up.

Aaron

Should mention it is for MC.
Rangers Lead the Way
02-05-2008, 06:48 AM,
Well done , its a great addition for HPS games