• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3000pts elltee vs sissisimo (no entry sissisimo)
02-02-2008, 06:54 AM,
RE: 3000pts elltee vs sissisimo (no entry sissisimo)
Shift-B.

Another useful practice when taking screen shots is to increase the size of the units with shift-C, make them at least +3 size with the unit base turned on and they'll show up a whole lot better in your screen shots.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 02:45 AM,
Doh!!!! I forgot to cover arc my T34 and my opponent didn't - result he got off the first shot and I didn't.

[Image: sissi8.jpg]
02-07-2008, 02:33 AM,
Oh I love getting SMG troops close - on the left flank one of his platoons has died ripped to shreds by 2 SMG platoons and the other is taking cover, but now a halftrack has appeared.

[Image: sissi9.jpg]
02-09-2008, 09:32 PM,
A bit more infantry has popped up on this flag and I am taking losses so I am going to hide now where I am and send over 3 H/Tracks and a scout car from the centre flag to even things up a bit.
02-12-2008, 05:35 AM,
and the stupid h/tracks (in other words me) cross in front of the Panthers and are KO'd - at least the scout car is taking another route.

Still holding the centre flag with over a company - and preparing a mortar strike on the right flag + support from my remaining T34 before a company assault on the right hand flag 4 mins before the shelling begins
02-15-2008, 03:36 AM,
Attacks are coming in on the centre flag and my defence has bent but is not yet beaten - its a case of blunting the attacks as much as possible and keeping them away from the flags -

[Image: sissi10.jpg]

Next turn I'll look at the assault I am planning on the right flag
02-19-2008, 02:29 AM,
Oh dear just as I was about to launch my attack on the right flag my T34 got taken out by a gun and one of my spotters was killed - and troops turned up on either flank - so the human wave against suppressed troops went out the window. I'm trying to move to one of the flanks but not having much success so this flag may have to be conceded.