• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
02-20-2008, 03:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 06:14 PM by Sissisimo.)
RE: Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
Turn 28
Right side of the map.
[Image: Highlights2-turn-28.jpg]

I think we start to be done here. Elltee's last mens retreated from the woods on right. Platoon leader is securing the place and stummel as a support. I'm still holding the flag. If Elltee tries something with that scout car I'm ready to blast it away with my stummel or ATG.

Left side of the map.
[Image: highlights-turn-28.jpg]

Elltee's attempt to attack ended fast. I don't think anything is going to happen here so I can move one platoon to the middle flag.

Middle flag.
[Image: highlights3-turn-28.jpg]

Elltee's arty barrage ended and my mens are rested so time to finish this. It start with arty barrage to the flag while my mens get little bit closer.

Red Circle.
Elltee tries to run his reserves/retreated mens back to the flag just in time to taste my arty.
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2008, 04:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 06:15 PM by Sissisimo.)
Turn 30

Middle flag
[Image: highligjhts-turn-30.jpg]

About a freaking time flag turned into my color. I made smoke with my panthers to help my mens to get across the road. Mens are advancing closer from the right side too, if they succeed they keep going and clean up that whole forest where's flag is located. That should be it.
03-01-2008, 03:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 06:16 PM by Sissisimo.)
Result.
[Image: theend.jpg]

Elltee surrendered I can't blame him. Total defeat was coming to get him. Suprisingly game went pretty much how I planned, and I think result speaks for itself total victories doesn't come out of nothing when everything goes right and of course lady luck is on your side result should looks something like that.