• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interface comment(s)
03-11-2009, 08:37 AM,
RE: Interface comment(s)
Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:Would there be much difficulty in putting the ACW view Leaders on top to PzC to apply the HQs as leaders and do the same thing? As long as it doesn't interfere with anything else the HQs are tied to?

Honestly - I don't know how difficult this would be or if John would feel the need to do this. Virtually all Scn start with a HQs on top and I know as I play I normally keep them on top. Even with taht I frequently use the Q key to find HQs and if one is buried I put them back on top again.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2009, 11:27 PM,
One thing that would be nice is if the next unit button could be made to go right to left rather than left to right. Reason being that if you are for example in most East Front games the Russian player and you want to fire all your guns first you have to cycle through all the troops in the front line first whereas if it went right to left as an option there would not be any need.

Mike
03-12-2009, 02:29 AM,
Hmm, interesting. I fire all my artillery using the artillery dialog so that isn't an issue. It also runs left to right, north to south, but I will frequently skip to the bottom and work my way up if most artillery that can fire is to the east.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]