• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HELP...PLEASE
01-13-2008, 12:21 AM,
HELP...PLEASE
OK GUYS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP..MY OLD PC IS COMING TO THE END OF ITS LIFE..HANGING IN THIER JUST AND I MEAN JUST...RUNNING ON 95 !!!! BLESS ITS LITTLE HEART...SO HAVE BROUGHT NEW PC AND TOAW 3 ..LOOKS FUN...PUT THAT ON NEW ONE (VISTA WORKS FINE) BUT WENT TO PUT ACOW ON AND IT HAS THE MOTHER OF ALL SCRATCHES ON IT.WILL NOT LOAD..OK , I HEAR YOU SAY, YOU HAVE TOAW 3 GET A LIFE..PROBLEM I HAVE TWO FAB BIG GAME ON THE GO AND SHALL I JUST SAY WE ARE A LONG WAY IN AND A LONG WAY TO GO...PLEASE ANY ONE HELP.......
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2008, 06:51 AM,
RE: HELP...PLEASE
The cavalry's on the way..."No man left behind".
01-14-2008, 02:40 PM,
wenck Wrote:OK GUYS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP..MY OLD PC IS COMING TO THE END OF ITS LIFE..HANGING IN THIER JUST AND I MEAN JUST...RUNNING ON 95 !!!! BLESS ITS LITTLE HEART...SO HAVE BROUGHT NEW PC AND TOAW 3 ..LOOKS FUN...PUT THAT ON NEW ONE (VISTA WORKS FINE) BUT WENT TO PUT ACOW ON AND IT HAS THE MOTHER OF ALL SCRATCHES ON IT.WILL NOT LOAD..OK , I HEAR YOU SAY, YOU HAVE TOAW 3 GET A LIFE..PROBLEM I HAVE TWO FAB BIG GAME ON THE GO AND SHALL I JUST SAY WE ARE A LONG WAY IN AND A LONG WAY TO GO...PLEASE ANY ONE HELP.......

Do you want my ACOW disk Dan ?

I am TOAW3 only now !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-18-2008, 06:42 AM,
cheersJust like to say a very big thank you to all who tried to help and (touch wood) have helped ... you are the best...Dan
01-19-2008, 05:38 AM,
I had a similar problem once so in order to prevent these things from happening I copied my original COW cd three times, one cd for work, one for home and one in my laptop bag.

Of course that was the last time I had seen my original cd. It simply disapeared... now I only have three copies... of which I'm only using one, other two are not working... but luckiliy TOAW 3 is here... as CD and as digital download...

If You need cd I'll send You an iso image so that You can burn it yourself.