• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sevastopol?
01-07-2008, 07:10 AM,
Sevastopol?
Has the Krim peninsula been considered for the PzC series? It would be a very interesting campaign. :)
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 10:30 AM,
RE: Sevastopol?
33vortex Wrote:Has the Krim peninsula been considered for the PzC series? It would be a very interesting campaign. :)

It hasn't been ruled out - and as you can imagine there is lots of potential for new titles. In most case mobile action where ground changes hands in a resonable period of time makes for the best titles.

Glenn
Send this user an email
01-07-2008, 10:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2008, 10:44 AM by Turner.)
RE: Sevastopol?
Yes absolutely, and in that respect the PzC turn rate of 2 hrs might make the game boring. Gustav the siege gun would make the game though. :)

I was thinking of the peninsula too, some interesting terrain there. And the beaches of Jalta. :smoke:

Edit: Found this wochensau clip on the Gustav, quite a piece with a service crew numbering thousands.
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.