OSTKRIEG TOURNAMENT
01-06-2008, 12:05 PM,
RE: OSTKRIEG TOURNAMENT
Hard to pass this tourney up. I am in.

Marty
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 12:41 PM,
Vendetta picking on us Marines we will just have to show the older Squid Hey Dave did they still use sails when you where in?
01-07-2008, 12:11 AM,
Nice turn out so far Big Grin the more the merrier Big Grin cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-07-2008, 06:51 AM,
Do you have to find your own opponent among the ppl signed up or how does this work?

Stop looking at me like that, yes I'm a noob. :hissy:

Big Grin
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
01-07-2008, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2008, 07:13 AM by Tide1.)
I'll pick an opponent that is as closely matched to you by the club ELO rating as can be. The point spread may fluctuate a bit so that you won't face the same opponent during the tourny.

Really I didn't make a funny face at your question ;)

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-07-2008, 09:05 AM,
I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THIS TOURNAMENT. Looks good either side for me but hopefully the sides will change from round to round if possible:happy:
Barbarrossa
01-07-2008, 09:22 AM,
Hi Rich

I try to make sure everyone gets to play both sides through the tourny. Welcome aboard cheers

Tide1
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM,
:smoke:
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM,
:smoke:
01-09-2008, 03:07 PM,
Hey hey! Holiday's are over and it's back to the front! Big Grin Another Tide tourney? Count me in!