• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1st game
01-03-2008, 06:31 AM,
1st game
greetings blitzers

i'm new here. i dont really understood who i should challenge because of my limited english. i asked Brvj and Mart from bootcamp for a game today. hope it wasn't wrong.

anyway hello to all here. :)
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2008, 06:51 AM,
RE: 1st game
welcome. So how long have you been playing CM?
01-03-2008, 07:15 AM,
i'm not a rookie, just not much multiplayer experience.
01-03-2008, 07:15 AM,
Hallo Asch,

kann es sein, daß Du schon mal im WPC Mitglied warst? Gibt hier ein paar gute deutsche Spieler. Bin selber noch Frischling, auch wenn nicht mehr Rekrut dasteht.
Falls Du noch nen kleines Spielchen (so bis 2000 Punkte) suchst, bin ich dabei.

Gruß Sempai - [email protected]
01-03-2008, 07:30 AM,
I was just curious to know if people are still buying the game and playing for the first time recently, or if you have had it and are trying to get back into it.
01-03-2008, 09:10 AM,
Sempai Wrote:kann es sein, daß Du schon mal im WPC Mitglied warst?

ja, das stimmt. leider ist mir bevor ich dort wirklich einsteigen konnte das system abgeraucht = mangels aktivität wurde ich gelöscht. sehr demotivierend. :(

neuer rechner neues glück. :happy:
ich kontaktiere dich heute(3.01.08) per email wegen des spiels. muss jetzt in die schlafen.

Colonel Talvela Wrote:I was just curious to know if people are still buying the game and playing for the first time recently, or if you have had it and are trying to get back into it.

played many other games like steel panthers and hearts of iron but i always returned to cm. the 1st game stands for first game at theblitz.club