• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy New Year!
12-31-2007, 08:15 PM,
Happy New Year!
Party

May all your celebrations be safe ones. Let's all have a great new year!

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2008, 12:20 AM,
RE: Happy New Year!
Buddy,

Let the good times roll... Shark

Another great day of the many to follow... Panthers to the left of him, Panthers to the right... Panzergrenadiers down the middle... Whoo Weee....

ENJOY your holiday SAFELY...

Jim vK
01-01-2008, 09:32 AM,
Ed.
Happy new year, My eye was not suffering from pink eye, there is an ulcer in it, apparently a big one, so I am on some strong drugs now and will have to visit the doc again tomorrow.
Ed you emails keep bouncing back I have tried a couple of times, with my being as sore as it is I put the E mails bouncing on the back burner, I have not heard from my other two opponents, but the time of year explains that.
Br safe and see you later.
"Treaties are like roses and young girls. They last while they last". Charles de Gaulle
01-01-2008, 12:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2008, 12:52 PM by Tide1.)
Happy New Years to all. :)
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-01-2008, 12:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2008, 12:51 PM by Tide1.)
:) :) :)
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-01-2008, 11:35 PM,
Lestmann Wrote:Ed.
Happy new year, My eye was not suffering from pink eye, there is an ulcer in it, apparently a big one, so I am on some strong drugs now and will have to visit the doc again tomorrow.
Ed you emails keep bouncing back I have tried a couple of times, with my being as sore as it is I put the E mails bouncing on the back burner, I have not heard from my other two opponents, but the time of year explains that.
Br safe and see you later.

Bryan, Sorry to hear about your eye! Take care of it!
Comcast may have identified your mail as spam, but, I doubt it.
You can attach your file in a post here or, send one in a private message, using our forum's private message system (until we can re-link with regular e-mails.
I will send a clean mail to your e-mail addy and see if you can respond to it.
I'll also tool around in my mailbox.

Happy New Year to you! cheers[/code]

Ed
01-02-2008, 04:02 AM,
Happy New Years everyone!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-02-2008, 06:31 AM,
Happy New Year everyone!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
01-02-2008, 06:34 AM,
Happy New Year to all!