• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Divided Ground
12-27-2007, 04:16 PM,
RE: Divided Ground
No ideas. Maybe someone else will come along with an answer.
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2007, 08:02 AM,
It looks like you are able to play the game, is this correct? I'm not following since you said it (game) can't find the cd?? I haven't patched mine in sooo long, I don't remember what it does, did it ask for the location of your game, and did you navigate to that folder, or, is yours installed in a default location? (C:\Program Files\Talonsoft\Divided Ground) I thought I had made a patch for the blue backdrop, I'll check on that.

Mike
12-28-2007, 12:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2007, 12:57 PM by Lenny.)
Warhorse Wrote:It looks like you are able to play the game, is this correct? I'm not following since you said it (game) can't find the cd?? I haven't patched mine in sooo long, I don't remember what it does, did it ask for the location of your game, and did you navigate to that folder, or, is yours installed in a default location? (C:\Program Files\Talonsoft\Divided Ground) I thought I had made a patch for the blue backdrop, I'll check on that.

Mike

It only plays after a clean, non-patched install.

Once it is patched, it will not get past the scenario selection screen. Once you select a scenario, it asks for you to put the correct cd in the drive (which is still there!) and then crashes to desktop.

My install is to the default location, and the patch defaults to that also...
12-30-2007, 02:32 AM,
Lenny - I think you have installed the wrong patch.

Check the size of "dg.exe" on your Divided Ground disc.

1,4 MB=Euro-version. 2,2 MB=US version.

US version is on the Blitz ftp. I can email you the Euro version if you can't find it. You'll have to wait a couple of days until I get home..
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
01-01-2008, 05:19 PM,
zeiss Wrote:Lenny - I think you have installed the wrong patch.

Check the size of "dg.exe" on your Divided Ground disc.

1,4 MB=Euro-version. 2,2 MB=US version.

US version is on the Blitz ftp. I can email you the Euro version if you can't find it. You'll have to wait a couple of days until I get home..

Ah - thanks for the tip!

I too am out of town, away from my PC. I will check it and let you know when I return.

Neill
01-07-2008, 02:21 AM,
DG 1.02 Euro is now available at the Blitz Ftp.

ftp://209.164.73.216/pub/patches/campaig...ed_Ground/
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]