• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Merry Christmas
12-27-2007, 10:39 PM,
RE: Merry Christmas
I hope everyone had a fantastic Merry Christmas. Also, my prayers and best wishes for all my brothers and sisters serving in harms way.

So far, I've had a much better holiday season than I did last year in Baghdad. All the kids, plus the granddaughter. It made for a Merry Christmas at my house. I went against my own rule to break the bank for this one. Corporate America can be proud that I supported them as I have never supported them in the past.

Funny story, it's the morning of Christmas Eve and my wife decides that she wants to go shopping one more time. Oh joy, I was still recovering from our foray the day before to the Grocery Store and the sea of humanity buying food at the last minute.

She wants to get a laptop for our oldest daughter. What? Now... Needless to say, I'm less than thrilled. I knew most of the inexpensive ones would be SOLD OUT by this time. Especially in an area such as Killeen where there is a limited number of retail outlest and lots of people with money to spend.

Luckily, I did find a relatively good computer that was less than I thought I was going to pay. Though, I know I could have got one cheaper on-line. Plus, I guess we were out early enough that we beat the last minute crowds.

Oh well, that is what I get for cramming two Christmas' (last year and this year) into one. It also gave me my first opportunity to see Vista.

Take care,

Jim
Quote this message in a reply