• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Screenshots
12-10-2007, 11:41 AM,
Screenshots
How do you post a screenshot in your post (like they do in the CM AAR's) instead of adding it as an attachment?

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2007, 12:12 PM,
RE: Screenshots
Click on "New Reply" box instead of "Post Reply" button.

Browse to the screenie, click "Add Attachment"

After it shows the attachment, click the "Insert Into Post" button.
.jpg   twice01.JPG (Size: 301.75 KB / Downloads: 43)

Then Post Reply button
12-10-2007, 12:19 PM,
OK that didn't work.

I checked one of POS threads in the CM AAR forum. He has the screenie uploaded to a website and must use the "insert image" icon on the New Reply screen. Clicking that icon gives you a popup that allows you to input the web address of the screenshot.
12-10-2007, 12:21 PM,
Nice screenshot. :) Need to try an RS game some day. Is there a way to have the screenshot open in the thread without having to open the screenshot in a new window?
12-10-2007, 12:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2007, 12:46 PM by Guderian.)
Whoops. You replied before I got a chance to read your next post.
12-10-2007, 01:00 PM,
Then I read Guderian as Mr Guberman and he is wondering what the heck I'm talking about in the email I just sent him, lol

Anyway if you don't want to use imageshack or photobucket, maybe your ISP gives you webspace. I had to download and install free programs to make the pages and upload them.
12-10-2007, 01:42 PM,
I use photobucket, its easy and simple to use, just what an old fart like me needs !.:cool:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West