• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ShootMe002 - Crocodile Rock - Discussion thread
12-10-2007, 12:24 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  ShootMe002 - Crocodile Rock - Discussion thread
Gentlemen,

This scenario is available to be playtested & rated.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2007, 04:51 AM,
RE: ShootMe002 - Crocodile Rock - Discussion thread
Hey, Shootme002.

I'm currently playing your scenario. It indeed sounds like alot of fun, small map, lots of units especially those crocs, but I think you need to add it to briefing when allies can start to expect enemy contact. Considering how allies units were placed in one wide line including that one 82mm spotter at very front on open I thought it's safe to run down to the forest and start from there but unfortunately my mens got ambushed by enemy and are now dead.
01-19-2008, 07:06 AM,
This scenario was really good fun to play - Give it a go - quite balanced - ended in a draw and at various times I thought I was winning then losing then winning again.
01-21-2008, 11:03 AM,
Play testing this via PBEM over at the Proving grounds. A very enjoyable battle (nearly finished). Only thing I noticed, if the British player wants to send all his forces to one side of the map (like I did!), the designer needs to make a clearer route for the slow moving Crocs (and I mean slow!!). The only other route open is down by those woods..... and there be Germans lurking there with Croc killing weapons Eek
01-23-2008, 01:50 AM,
I played as Axis on this one and the crocs only just made it to the outskirts of the village. I guess if you haven't played with them before you might not realise they are that slow - most of the shots I have seen of them in WW2 they are on roads firing flame at villages
03-31-2008, 03:53 PM,
Smile  RE: ShootMe002 - Crocodile Rock - Discussion thread
Thank you everyone for taking the time to test my scenario and report your opinions. It was very fun listening to what people had to say about my work. I have taken your recommendations and have made slight changes to the briefing and to the map, removing some of the scattered trees in the center of the map to speed up the crocs approach into the village.

Thanks again for your opinions and suggestions. cheers
03-31-2008, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2008, 03:45 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Hey ShootMe welcome back, i've been trying to find you for ages to ask if you're still in the Malitz Tourney?
It ended a while ago but if you want to finish our game you'll still get a cybermedal and 50 ladder points..:)

PS Check it -
MALITZ TOURNEY-
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...&page=last

EDIT - Ok ShootMe just contacted me to say his studies got in the way of Malitz and he "forgot" about it.
Neither of us kept the last files so we can't continue and i've had to scrub it..