• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bear - The Cholm Pocket Discussiion Thread
12-09-2007, 03:02 AM,
Bear - The Cholm Pocket Discussiion Thread
This new scenario has been uploaded and is available to playtest.

Please post your comments in this thread.

Thanks
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2008, 06:08 PM,
RE: Bear - The Cholm Pocket Discussiion Thread
Elltee and Sempai completed the first round of live Play Test to a DRAW. I am pleased that they both enjoyed the scenario. The desperation of this historic battle is reflected in this scenario.
Send this user an email
01-30-2008, 10:07 PM,
Yes very enjoyable game - small map means there is action right from the start - i won't give anything away but the large number of flags helps this scenario as the German doesn't know what to defend and the Russian doesn't know what to attack. In my game Sempai ground my attack down to a halt but I had inflicted enough casualties and gained enough flags for the draw.
02-05-2008, 05:27 AM,
Yes Bear, the desperation was great. :) Without Stukas I would been only a victim. Before the last few turns it seems to me like a tactical or minor victory for me. But as Elltee´s reinforcments came over my poor little heroic defenders I saw the dark end.
Elltee knows how often I cried for reinforcements. And at last I was so happy to see the Stukas. :)
How I said: Great Desperation!!!!!!

One advice: You should make your terrain more rough - with waves??? and valleys and so on. Not so flat like a mirror is. I build also maps and scenarios - it was my biggest failure at the beginning (flat terrain). :)

Thanks for your work

Sempai
06-29-2008, 03:56 PM,
am glad you enjoyed the scenario. I have changed the weather condition from "cold" to "severe".
Send this user an email
07-12-2008, 09:26 PM,
Bear, Im currently playtesting this one at present with MGK... bullets flying from the off!!