• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bit confused now....
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM,
RE: Bit confused now....
I think credit must go to MR here.... he only did this to help scenario designs... yourself included Koen have some interaction with your playtesters.

Give the guy some slack for trying to improve things man!!
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 07:51 PM,
Bit confused now....
RedDevil Wrote:
Koen Wrote:No probs MR...we're just 2 too active brainowners....

Randy, yes, it got slowly...I'm limiting my CM involvements....new hobby...tired from work....and a lack of challenging and enjoyable scenarios....

K:bow:
well in that case do you want to simply merge into the H2H forum for the sake of simplicity since it appears to be confusing to some?
It can still remain a sub forum, so to speak, but will just be inside of the H2H area, where all scenario building and testing should prolly be anyways. There are also more active caretakers there as well.

Quote:Posted by Bootie - Yesterday 11:43 PM
I think credit must go to MR here.... he only did this to help scenario designs... yourself included Koen have some interaction with your playtesters.

Give the guy some slack for trying to improve things man!!

MR gets from me all the slack he wants/needs.
And he knows my amount of respect for him, even when we have discussions to get to an agreement or solution.

So my Q is NOT about the things MR did but about the 2 boards dealing with the same thing...neither MR or myself have the powers to change that...
visit WaT HERE!!!
01-04-2008, 10:11 PM,
what is your question? how far we've gotten with it?

I moved the pretesting forum into the H2H forum as a sub-forum and left its structure as it was before.

I see now that you're posting for pretesting a scenario on the main forum instead of on the pretesting one that you wanted created just for that purpose. My guess is everyone is confused :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-05-2008, 01:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2008, 01:19 AM by Koen.)
well...when you click on this you still see 1 forum at the top and the rest of the topics beneath it
I thought that you said you were going to delete the upper forum and move the threds into 1 forum for pre-testing and such...
posting 'Q' for pre-testing in the main CM-board? Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do...:stir:

Once testing has started I can open a topic in the 'H2H testing' section and the other one can be closed.

K:bow:
visit WaT HERE!!!
01-05-2008, 02:52 AM,
That screen is the regular H2H forum with the pre-testing forum shown as a sub forum of it, inside the pre-testing forum area, there are also3 sub forums as well, one for each game.

I was never intent on deleting any forum, as all posts in that forum would have been deleted as well. I simply made it a sub forum of the H2H area (which is where it really belongs in a sense anyways), because it would be better administrated by more active personnel in lieu of your recent absence.

cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard