• Downloads

Sempai trashes all my tanks
12-03-2007, 01:00 PM,
Sempai trashes all my tanks
Aug 44, QB 2000 pts ME
Sempai got a Total victory.
Me-Russian with 9x T-34's and infantry
Sempai- German with 4x Marders, infantry, arty and ATG's

This is the endgame screenshot, Russian map edge at bottom, German edge at top.
Red and blue arrows show tank movements, red circle is final Russian infantry pocket.
Wavy blue line is final front line.
Sempai skilfully threaded his Marders around the trees to pick off my T-34's one by one, I fired back but kept missing (yes we all have such games from time to time, sniffle)
Final result - I lost all 9 T-34's, for the loss of NO Marders..
Now I'm off to Counsellor Troi for trauma therapy)

[Image: Semp.png]
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2007, 01:07 PM,
RE: Sempai trashes all my tanks
How the heck did THAT happen?? lol
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-03-2007, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2007, 01:23 PM by McIvan.)
He seems to have his four Marders moving individually rather than in a group. You'd better clue him in that this is bad tactics, Mick :)
12-04-2007, 02:43 AM,
Hey guys,

that was lucky. It is my first great victory in a H2H-match. Poor had good tactics and he threw my infantry back from the village-flag. Shit happens - I had three artillery-observers and so I bombed the forest and supported it with Marder-canon-fire, HMGs and an infantry-counterattack. His tanks were out of order and I had loose many infantry by the first attack. But at the end my observers have alternated the situation.
And on the other flag POOR had tough luck. My two Marders slide in a good hull-down-position and my PAKs were stationed in the forest near by. They controlled all ways to my logistic-ways. As he thought he had secured the flag, he tried to go away with his tanks. They all (without one of them) drove in the line of fire of my four units.
On the village-flag was my favourit scene. My Marder slide behind Poors tanks. He was in Hull-down-position and tough/hard-boiled. He took out three T-34 in one round, I think.

Dear PoorOldSpike,
I´m sure you give it back to me in our next battle. Sorry for your babies. Thanks for this fine battle.

greetings from germany - Sempaicheers
12-04-2007, 05:32 AM,
Nice victory. You had three artillery FOs - what calibre of artillery did you use?
12-04-2007, 06:10 AM,
McIvan Wrote:He seems to have his four Marders moving individually rather than in a group. You'd better clue him in that this is bad tactics, Mick :)

LOL...but thanks for posting, POS
12-04-2007, 06:18 AM,
artillery
In this case I used 81mm-mortar. It´s the best artillery for crushing the moral. The 120mm is much better, but the fire-rate is tow low and the ammunition storage is to little.
Thanks for the flowers :) .

In diesem Fall benutzte ich die 81mm-Granatwerfer-Artillerie. Besser noch ist die 120mm-GW-Artillerie, aber die Feuerrate ist zu gering und der Munitionsvorrat zu klein.
Danke für die Blumen.

greetings from berlin - Sempai