• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

north south deployment
12-01-2007, 01:22 AM,
north south deployment
is it possible to set up a battle/ scenario with sides deploying north ans south as opposed to east and west?
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2007, 03:12 AM,
RE: north south deployment
scenario maybe, but not a battle. The deployment areas are hard coded. Or you could just turn your monitor on it's side. There is no north/south in the game. Think up/dowm, top/bottom. left/right
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
12-01-2007, 04:20 AM,
OK, better press CLR on the last map I started then... bugger.
12-01-2007, 04:56 AM,
I had a hot seat buddy who tried that in W@W. In W@W the start line can be adjusted within a range. IIRC he started at one corner and went to the opposite corner. I think that worked, sort of. I don't remember exactly what the problem was, that was a while back. W@W had so many issues back then it was almost unplayable. Check with the H2H boys and see what they say. My knowledge base gets a little thin once I get off the MBT reservation.
-Jessica Simpson
12-01-2007, 06:33 AM,
You can set a startline north south in H2H, I've done that several times. Unfortunately the retreat and reinforcement hexes can't be adjusted in random battles but in scenarios that works too.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
12-01-2007, 07:03 AM,
I like the original retreat routine in SP2. Retreat AWAY from any known enemy. Especially when routing. Guys routing should be in a panic and running away from the enemy, NOT toward a rally point, which is what the retreat flag represents. Or at least that is my opinion and I'm sticking with it until after lunch.:stir:
-Jessica Simpson