• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tazaaron
12-11-2007, 02:28 AM,
RE: Tazaaron
Im looking at 2 weeks before i finish and post the 2.0 version with the south and new graphics. In the PBEM games there has been talk about extra time for NATO to setup and their wish has come true, Nato now moves first then PACT strategys trigger, then it goes back to what it is now NATO moves again but spestnaz and PACT airborne r in play then PACT forces release. The timeframe of PACT forces moving forward to jump off points works out time wise even better than before.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2008, 05:58 AM,
RE: Tazaaron
A quick update:The Bolt out of the Blue 2.0 Full version is ready to go, the graphics havnt all been updated that will take some more time, im waiting on Michal for the rest of the US icons and a few others i asked him for than im going to post up the whole thing in the next couple days i hope by Friday. I through together some Austrian icons that will work for now but will eventually be updated like all the rest. If u use the units boxes with the roundel on it i have completed the ones for the other countries to that will be included.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply