• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

D. Bevard
11-26-2007, 09:20 AM,
D. Bevard
Hi folks, I just got to thinking about some of the scenario designers that must have spent many hours making the original scenarios for the game for Talonsoft. D. Bevard seems to be a name that comes up a lot for the early scenarios.

You would think they would pop in from time to time and make a comment but I don't recall ever seeing a post by them? If I spent hours back then making scenarios I would certainly come here to see how they were being recieved. Did they make a fortune and now spend their hours with girls and wine with no thoughts about the game?

I would like to know what they are doing now.
Cheers, Chris
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2007, 10:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2007, 10:07 AM by Tide1.)
RE: D. Bevard
Hi Chris

It's an interesting question for sure. But me thinks it wasn't that much of a fortune and it's beer,pizza and the old lady Big Grin I suppose guys like D. Bevard went on to other games or careers.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-26-2007, 10:13 AM,
RE: D. Bevard
I see Glenn Saunders frequents the site for HPS games. Charlie Kibler used to post on occasion at a Combat Mission site that I used to go to.
Wild Bill Wilder designed scenarios for many games but I don't think any for CS. He pops up from time to time at Steel Panthers sites and writes articles for wargamer.com and Armchair General.