• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Up to speed.
11-27-2007, 06:34 AM,
RE: Up to speed.
Thanks guys, Is any body will to play a small EFII game, just to get me going again.
"Treaties are like roses and young girls. They last while they last". Charles de Gaulle
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2007, 09:56 AM,
Fire it up and mail in your choice. I'm sitting here doing nothing right now! :)

cheers

Ed
11-27-2007, 11:42 AM,
Hi Bryan.

I have a full load at present, but hope to play you again.

Glad you came back!

Jack
11-28-2007, 05:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2007, 05:27 AM by Lestmann.)
I look forward to it Dawg, I have game going on with Mr. Roadrunner, so after that hopefully I will be able to take you on.
"Treaties are like roses and young girls. They last while they last". Charles de Gaulle
11-30-2007, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2007, 03:48 PM by Lestmann.)
Rebel. Yip I have decided to fire up my T34s and Panzers for another go at war gameing!
How are you, have you bought the Matrix stuff or are you surviving on the old discs like I am?
I have a game going right now with Mr Roadrunner, but I could handle a small game of WF if you want to send a file. I have WF Gold.

I hope all my old oponents are doing fine and are still around to play a game now and then.cheers