• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Early war
11-13-2007, 11:24 AM,
RE: Early war
keepitloki Wrote:So how do I report the result of Keepitloki vs. Model?

You don't, yet. Wait for me to pass on further info.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 11:26 AM,
Vesku Wrote:No one knows how much damaged the buildings are, there may be only three walls and the roof which allows even a tank parked in shooting through the window. Germans did fire 88s from buildings in NA, those buildings were probably just huts made of mud though. Keepitloki has a good point but there is one tiny problem, if you tow a gun there you always crash into the building.

EXACTLY! What they say is that because the hex is 50 meters that the gun is beside/behind the house. But then why does the gun get a defence benefit for being in the building, and why does it collapse from vehicles? Remember squad leader, you could put your tank beside the house instead of into it.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
11-13-2007, 04:09 PM,
and if the gun is behind the building doesn't the building maybe just so slightly interfere guns field of fire .... maybe ... a little.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
11-14-2007, 11:32 AM,
Don't think about that, just play the game.....(I can hear them saying now)
11-14-2007, 12:36 PM,
We are off to a slow start..........

Jad
11-14-2007, 01:14 PM,
How slow? Need to average 1.5 turns per week.
11-14-2007, 02:23 PM,
Very Slow....we will see if we can pick up the pace.......I have been busy at work.....I don't know what is slowing yogi down.
11-15-2007, 12:23 AM,
Age and marriage are the most common causes of sloth.Whip
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson