• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

uhhh duh
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM,
RE: uhhh duh
Guys, LOL!
I like some of the "new" music. And, I had a VW that ran on $4.00 per week. :smoke:

I remember 51! Eek I felt younger then! Big Grin

Age is truly in your heart? :chin:Whip

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2007, 01:53 PM,
Is that the vw's that used the spare tire pressure to work the windshield washer fluid.When it got low on pressure the fluid leaked back into the tire, and when you used the spare you thaught the car was going to shake apart.
Yep $4.00 a week and the change from your 5.00 got coffee for the week.
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM,
LOL! Yup, and an engine that would shoot out a spark plug that I was able to put back in with gum, and the foil wrapper it came in, turn hand tight and drive the few miles to home. :cool:
Then block the motor and lift the car off to re-thread the spark plug.

That was in the day I could also lift the motor off the floor and put it on the workbench. :smoke:

Ah youth! That 'buck' would get me a whopper, fries, and milk shake at Burger King. cheers
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM,
Being slightly less enhanced with this, wisdom of time and space, I must say I too had a VW, 1954, semi modified with L60s and a drag pipe, I think it was 1300 or 1500CC worth of 75 Hp.. It only saw the Field and Orchard paths tho, and I had a sort of plump honey in the back seat who got things smoking hot by shorting out the battery with the seat coils.. needless to say I had to use Heineken to put out that fire... :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-09-2007, 06:06 AM,
Dev, I hear ya, brother! :thumbs_up:
I had a girl sitting next to me in the back and she told me I was getting her "hot" .... right before the stuffing caught fire and smoke filled the Bug! LOL!
My previously consumed adult beverages were used to put that fire out. I was surprised by how quickly I was able to pull a burning seat out of the car! FieryWhip

:bow:
11-09-2007, 06:40 AM,
LMAO Wonder if you tell the wife's all these story's.
11-09-2007, 09:42 AM,
Hmmm ... what story? :rolleyes:
11-10-2007, 04:56 AM,
:chin:LOL The 3 monkeys comes to mind.
11-10-2007, 06:50 AM,
I hear ya! :smoke:
11-10-2007, 07:19 AM,
cheersThey way i look at it is to enjoy any good moment you can regardless you only live once so do it.