• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Assaults and close combat
11-04-2007, 09:37 PM,
RE: Assaults and close combat
The funniest that has happened to me was when I dismounted a bazooka next to enemy from M3 (a halftrack) and took a shot at the enemy. I ended up killing my M3 with a shrapnel and the enemy finished off the bazooka, I laughed my ass off before I started to curse.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2007, 11:03 PM,
Vesku Wrote:The funniest that has happened to me was when I dismounted a bazooka next to enemy from M3 (a halftrack) and took a shot at the enemy. I ended up killing my M3 with a shrapnel and the enemy finished off the bazooka, I laughed my ass off before I started to curse.

Hehe, that's one oldtimer' trick that suddenly has a new twist! Big Grin
11-05-2007, 01:05 AM,
a sick twist that is :)
Vesku

11-07-2007, 07:31 PM,
"Funny" things happen in SPWWII and SPMBT if you play enough battles.

My personal best so far was an attack with a Patton tank on an enemy BTR on the adjacent hex. Missed the first shot and scored a non-penetrating hit with the second one. I couldn't believe it.
Then the BTR returned fire and immobilzed my tank with their 14.5mm machine gun! - Talk about bad luck!
The crew on the BTR only stopped laughing when one of my para squads open the hatch and sprayed them with SMG fire plus a couple of grenades for good measure.
The crew of my Patton tank were all demoted to privates due to extreme incompentence. :)
11-07-2007, 08:05 PM,
That's cruel, can't believe the immo with 14.5, I'm just finishing a battle where my 14.5 has scored dozens of hits on M113s and Ferrets (2-3 pts of armour) without scoring a single point of damage.
Vesku