• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony
10-29-2007, 06:22 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony
Thanks Don. I appreciate the great gaming with you. Especially our Invasion Of France "campaign".
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2007, 07:24 AM,
Thanks to all...especially the 136 players I've crossed swords with since coming to the Blitz. I few who have logged more than their share of games, and who I would like to send a special thanks:

Huib: 14 games and counting, and a ton of ideas exchanged on scenario design. I hope we get a chance to do many other designs together in the future.

Romano (Todd): 50 games over our long tenure playing and designing scenes. Don't see you around much in recent times...I hope life is being kind to you!

Tom Dehoff: 74 games in combat, and the person who brought me to Talonsoft to begin with. We haven't teed one up in a while...we're due!

XLVIII Pz Korp: 25 games, and kicking my butt in most of them.

Von Dondo: 49 games, which we started while I think he was still in high school. Haven't heard from him in some time, but I believe he went on to study history in college. I hope he is doing well!

And last but not least, the late Jim Puff. We played 25 games, and exchanged so much in the way of history notes and scenario design. I still miss him greatly. There has been no one like him before or since.
10-29-2007, 02:18 PM,
Nicely rendered.
10-29-2007, 02:41 PM,
Great job Don !!

Hope to see you on the battlefield some day. And thanks for those excellent scenarios.
10-29-2007, 11:01 PM,
Very impressing, Don!

All the best.

Regards,
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
10-29-2007, 11:08 PM,
Congrats, Don!

How you find time to play that many games, write terrific scenarios, and write a kick-ass history of the 4th AD completely blows my mind.

cheers

Mike
11-01-2007, 03:06 AM,
Congratulations, Don!

this is an outstanding record!
it is always great fun to battel you.

thanks for all the fine scnearios you have created.

steffen
11-01-2007, 04:36 AM,
Congrats Sir for such a truly outstanding record and one of this Club's most solid pillar. :thumbs_up:

Thanks also for all you've done and continue to do to help make this Club what it is today... IMHO.
Good Hunting,
Reddog
11-01-2007, 06:11 AM,
Excellent effort, Don.

Congratulations!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-01-2007, 08:31 AM,
600 games Don and still time to design scenarios and help people like me out with testing and advice (and write a book or two).

Many thanks for all that you have put into the club, I wish I could buy you a real drink and drop by for a chat.

Cheers, Chris