NEW TOURNAMENT
10-06-2007, 02:20 PM,
RE: NEW TOURNAMENT
ok gents,

ill give it a go.
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2007, 06:31 AM,
I made a modification. First off there will not be an over all winner medal, just a campaign medal for those who complete the 4 games. Second, there is no team 1 and 2, players will be numbered 1 to 16 and a random match up generated from a random number generator I have. First number is side a, second is side b. Next game you may go from side a to b depending on when your number is selected.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
10-07-2007, 01:45 PM,
Since this is named a Polish/Russian tourny, i was using Polish for my language. Basically, I said: I would consider it a privilege to be entered into the tournament. We always get a great effort from you. I noticed that most players are experienced but I encourage all levels of players to enter. Experience is the best teacher. Yogi

This is fairly close to what is said but may not be exact. Every time a translation is done some things may be a bit off. Maybe a true Pole will correct me.
10-08-2007, 04:59 AM,
Ahh, sorry my Polish isn't too good. Only the first game is Russian - Polish, the next is Moroccan vs Spain so I am waiting to see your text on that one!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha