• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jawsconan.
10-07-2007, 06:33 PM,
Jawsconan.
Just to make sure this is clear for you.

There's seems to be something wrong with my email. I tried to send you an explanation but I got a "Delivery Status Notification (Delay)"‏ message from hotmail service this morning and the message was posted about 2 days ago. This has never happened before, but anyway this has nothing to do with our game.

This pictures says it all. See attachment below. I remember damn well I placed all my unis. I've no idea how this is even possible, as you can see all my units are at the back. I guess you could keep playing, but unforunately that isn't the case.

I deleted all our files and wanted to make a fresh start. There will be no 4th file from me. I blow it. It's your Total Victory.

Attached Files
.jpg   Proof.jpg (Size: 74.45 KB / Downloads: 21)
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2007, 09:46 PM,
RE: Jawsconan.
Hi, Sissisimo

well, i don't understand what you say and what you want to explain in this public post.

you sent me a QB setup few days ago.
As it seems necessary, i will try here to remember you how a PBEM game has to be played and conducted.
file 00 - (or setup) you buy your units, then return me the file (you did)
file 01 - I buy my units, then return you the file (i did)
file 02 - you place your units then return me the file (you did)
file 03 - i place my units then return you the file (I did, 3 times, zipped and unzipped)
file 04 - you move your units then you send me the file (you didn't)

Now you just have to resend me the next file (file 04) to continue this game.
So, where is the problem ? why don't you send me file 04 and why do you send me a new setup ???
there are no reason for you to recreate a new game or something like that.
you just have yo send file n°4, nothing else.

But, as you probably don't know, playing CMAK seriously requires time. And i think i lost enough time with this "impossible game". If you want to recreate a game, just do it. But i won't be your opponent again.

over.
regards
Hubert.
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
10-07-2007, 11:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2007, 11:25 PM by Sissisimo.)
RE: Jawsconan.
Why I felt it better to solve this here was because of "Delivery Status Notification (Delay)" messages what I was receiving from hotmail. I couldn't send you a message to explain this via email I thought its better here. Nobody cares this anyway.

Didn't you saw my attachment? All my units are at the back. When I saw I've made a mistake I thought immediately this's over I didn't thought even once that I could keep playing from this. I took a screenshot and tried to send it to you like I did but unfortuately my email couldn't send it maybe because of the type of my picture, and say lets start over again. We've only spent about 1 hour to this game why not to start oever again.

EDIT: Anyway I've deleted all my files. If you want to continue please and resend one of your files and lets get over this.