• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Star Wars is....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The best ever created
60.00%
3 60.00%
I preferr Star Trek [I'm a dummy]
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Star Wars 30th anniversary 'Into the archives'
10-08-2007, 05:11 AM,
Off Topic  Star Wars 30th anniversary 'Into the archives'
OFF-TOPIC

Star Wars 30th Anniversary 'Into the Archives'

ISBN 978-90-215-1439-0

Since lots of people here are inbetween 35 & 45 years old this is something I do want to share with you guys, even if it's OFF-TOPIC.

Stumbled upon it in a bookstore this afternoon for no more then 50€.

[Image: 9021514397.gif]

This is mega-cool! LINK

It has copys of tickets, storyboard prints, drawings, stickers, 2cd's with audio registrations of radioshows and so much more....

It's a 30 years timeline with lots of extras that are NOT binded into the book but free to unfold...

This is really great guys. As far as I see know it's only in Dutch but even then you, Star Wars fans, should buy it due to the fact that all the reprints and such are in English!

And when they could start now by making the 'ultimate extended limited 12dvd box' of all 6 movies I would appreciate it.
Been waiting for years, never bought any dvd's until now....I want the 'ULTIMATE BOX' !

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2007, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2007, 06:43 AM by Fubar.)
RE: Star Wars 30th anniversary 'Into the archives'
I've been a SW fanatic since watching it at the tender age of six in 1977 and have spent far too much money on it over the years. Seeing this makes me consider learning to speak Dutch. Big Grin

cheers

P.S. How's about a Stormtrooper or SW Smilies ????
Quote this message in a reply