• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korsun '44 v1.08
11-18-2007, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2007, 07:19 AM by Al.)
Korsun '44 v1.08
The latest version of Korsun '44, v1.08 is now available for download. Thanks to the guys at HPS! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2007, 01:23 PM,
RE: Korsun '44 v1.08
Al Wrote:The latest version of Korsun '44, v1.08 is now available for download. Thanks to the guys at HPS! cheers

Hey - no problem Al - and this one was released because of a post here - a new player who was using VISTA on a new PC.

In due course all the games will be updated and run under Vista so if anyone is getting a new PC, don't be concerned. With my two kids coming of university age, we've added a couple new laptops in our house - Tiller has a Vista PC and so does RIch Hamilton (HPS Support), so we are certainly prepared to support Vista with the games. We just need to run them through a new cycle of updates. That will happen in good time as required.

Glenn
Send this user an email
11-19-2007, 06:15 AM,
That's good to know. I have Rzhev '42 and I have been waiting for it to get updated so I can install & run it on my newer pc; any ideas when that will happen?
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
11-19-2007, 08:00 AM,
Gasbag Wrote:That's good to know. I have Rzhev '42 and I have been waiting for it to get updated so I can install & run it on my newer pc; any ideas when that will happen?

I was just waiting on a request - so I've put it in now. Send me an email message to [email protected] and I'll get you the BETA patch totest for us.

Glenn
Send this user an email
11-19-2007, 09:47 AM,
Glenn Saunders Wrote:
Gasbag Wrote:That's good to know. I have Rzhev '42 and I have been waiting for it to get updated so I can install & run it on my newer pc; any ideas when that will happen?

I was just waiting on a request - so I've put it in now. Send me an email message to [email protected] and I'll get you the BETA patch to test for us.

Glenn

I've got the R42 Vista patch now - drop me a line and you can test it for me.

Glenn
Send this user an email
11-20-2007, 01:39 AM,
There are some powerful tools hidden in that patch. A Submap Editor, where the labels (names of villages etc) can be changed, removed or placed on any map. That should please all scenario creators.