• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The battle for Taco Hill... a preview of Le Coil and [hirr]Leto's epic battle.
09-30-2007, 02:39 AM,
The battle for Taco Hill... a preview of Le Coil and [hirr]Leto's epic battle.
Brought to you in stunning DAR VISION.

The battle you've all not been waiting for is about to begin!

In the frilly pink trunks, the upstart Coil, fresh from his conquest of stinky diaper hill, and pee pee peninsula, where he has waged non-stop poopy filled war for the past month, conditioning himself for the wagonloads of bullcrap he will need to contend with from his newest opponent...

And in the black trunks brimming with evhul and lined with the bones of his previous victims, still picking his teeth with Colonel T's oak leaves and burping up small pieces of Soviet SU-100, the champeen and current heavy egoweight of the world!!

LETO!!!

Who will win? Who will dazzle you with the zingiest zangs! Who will make the stupidist move? Who really cares?

From UNHOLY HYPOCRITE MAN productions, we bring you: THE BATTLE FOR TACO HILL... in 3-D glory.

Where will it be fought? We don't know!

Who will command which forces? IT's doubtful we'll agree and end up in a girlish slapfight to see who will be German... Where will we fight? Wherever Tacos live in Tyranny and Oppression...

STAY TUNED.

The Battle you will all soon regret.

<cue Terminator doom music>

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2007, 03:47 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: The battle for Taco Hill... a preview of Le Coil and [hirr]Leto's epic battle.
Is this the same Leto who is suffering in our current playtest of Matteponks excellent scenario :whis::whis::whis:Big Grin
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-30-2007, 07:48 AM,
RE: The battle for Taco Hill... a preview of Le Coil and [hirr]Leto's epic battle.
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Is this the same Leto who is suffering in our current playtest of Matteponks excellent scenario :whis::whis::whis:Big Grin

Suffering is an understatement!!!

LOL!

Cheers!

Leto
09-30-2007, 11:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2007, 11:50 AM by The Coil.)
RE: The battle for Taco Hill... a preview of Le Coil and [hirr]Leto's epic battle.
I've been trying to decide if it would be better to do my DAR in the style of a children's book (I was going to go left, but the cover was too thick. I was going to go right, but it was too thin. So I went up the middle, and the cover was just right), or in verse (There once was a guy from Canadia, whose men died before they could advance two stadia...).

Edit: My thought on parameters - we should decide them by public poll. Not quite sure how it would work, but it'd be fun...
10-01-2007, 10:40 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I've been trying to decide if it would be better to do my DAR in the style of a children's book (I was going to go left, but the cover was too thick. I was going to go right, but it was too thin. So I went up the middle, and the cover was just right), or in verse (There once was a guy from Canadia, whose men died before they could advance two stadia...).

Edit: My thought on parameters - we should decide them by public poll. Not quite sure how it would work, but it'd be fun...

I'm open to any and all suggestions... as long as it is a QB...

Cheers!

Leto