• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted
10-07-2007, 06:52 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted
A couple of questions about WW2 2.0:
Deployment is frustratingly slow, takes forever. Once I click a squad there is about a second long delay before it moves to place I clicked. Is there a way to make this delay go away, so as it would be as fast as in H2H?

Secondly can you get unit numbers visible i.e. same platoon had the same color when clicked and the number of men would be seen. It is hard to spot those from e.g. a tree hex.

Maps look very good but things mentioned are IMO major flaws!

PzHeinZ
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2007, 08:56 AM,
I don't experience that delay in my game.

Jad
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM,
I had it in MBT. You have to ajust some text in a dat file I think. I think the was a post here or on the Shrapnel Forum. It should be archived.
10-07-2007, 10:18 PM,
I partly found the answer myself: I changed from fullscreen to windowed view and now the delay is gone! I still cannot figure out if there is a way to get the number of men visible...is the dat file thing the solution?

PzHeinZ
10-08-2007, 04:15 AM,
You can't get the number but you may want to put a tiny flag to mark your units, I know it's not as good but it's a start :)
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
10-08-2007, 07:30 AM,
Perkeles!

Well that flag is better than nothing. One would think that this platoon color thing would be easy to fix by the time that 2.6 version is out....:rolleyes: