• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HELP !!!
09-27-2007, 09:57 AM,
HELP !!!
I can't unzip the game files when they come back. I get see other turn when I push yes I get can't read scenario and then get WF exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can play the pbem games if not unzipped
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2007, 11:33 AM,
RE: HELP !!!
Hi Chuck

Are you & your opponant playing the same version? You find the version in the "about" drop down menu. Also do not know if it matters if one of you were playing the Talonsoft version & the other the Matrix version.

Try turning off your computer then starting over.

If this does not work have your opponant do his turn over & send it once again.

I am grasping at straws here.

Jason!!?? Jason!!??

Good luck. Jack
09-27-2007, 06:35 PM,
Hi Chuck,

It does seem like a version problem. Good call Jack. Either you or your opponent are using Talonsoft versus Matrix. Or, if both using Matrix one of you is not patched to the level of the other (pure speculation here, but that is what I do).

:chin:Whip Get working on which version you both have. And, try to have your opponent send a turn file that is not zipped.

cheers

Ed
09-27-2007, 08:37 PM,
Thanks for all the help, I've ordered the matrix version today don't know how long to get here. I guess sooner or later It was the thing to do, at least I won't have to schuffle the disc anymore.Agian people thanks for the help and to everybody who looked to see if they could help, Great place to know exists, thanks alot