• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1st Kill - Silent Hunter 3
09-26-2007, 02:39 AM,
RE: 1st Kill - Silent Hunter 3
Apparently Halo 3 actually manages to make sense of the ending of Halo 2, i still find myself wondering what the hell happened. Big Grin

I got the SH 3 thermal layers from the online SH 3 community manual.

@ Wigam

Did you get the last SPMBT file i sent you last week ?

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2007, 02:56 AM,
Chris , Matt, any time you wanna tango with GRAW2 online hollar my way, and anyone else who's up for some co-op or even a little Free for all killing

I have Graw and Graw2 and Vista is actually working out well now that everything patched up.

Halo2 for the PC does not interact with Xbox live, I am certain Halo 3 will arrive for the pc and allow interaction between Windows live and Xbox live accounts to play each other tho. I'm also not so sure how good Halo 2 will play on Dx9 (XP) as opposed to the Vista/Xbox Dx10 versions.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-26-2007, 03:08 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:Chris , Matt, any time you wanna tango with GRAW2 online hollar my way, and anyone else who's up for some co-op or even a little Free for all killing

I have Graw and Graw2 and Vista is actually working out well now that everything patched up.

Halo2 for the PC does not interact with Xbox live, I am certain Halo 3 will arrive for the pc and allow interaction between Windows live and Xbox live accounts to play each other tho. I'm also not so sure how good Halo 2 will play on Dx9 (XP) as opposed to the Vista/Xbox Dx10 versions.

Thats one of the reasons i'd like to upgrade my PC, FPS's look great on my 360 but play like lumps of old clay on this PC :rolleyes:, I dont have xbox live anymore and miss playing shooters online.

The only thing stopping me at present is...

1. People keep telling me Vista is a dog.

2. This possible problem running CM/SP on series 8xxx nVidia cards. :eek1:

3. Oh and money.....but thats what God made credit cards for. :bow:

cheers
09-26-2007, 04:11 AM,
Fubar Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:Chris , Matt, any time you wanna tango with GRAW2 online hollar my way, and anyone else who's up for some co-op or even a little Free for all killing

Thats one of the reasons i'd like to upgrade my PC, FPS's look great on my 360 but play like lumps of old clay on this PC :rolleyes:, I dont have xbox live anymore and miss playing shooters online.

The only thing stopping me at present is...

1. People keep telling me Vista is a dog.

2. This possible problem running CM/SP on series 8xxx nVidia cards. :eek1:

3. Oh and money.....but thats what God made credit cards for. :bow:

cheers

Vista is ok, but like I had said before there were just too many of my programs that would not run on it (partition magic, defragment, Brothers in arms etc) so I ditched it.

Series 8XXX video card? Do you mean like the old 8500 or the x800? The x800s are/can be fast enough, but I am sure glad I upgraded to a PCI-E X1950 Pro. At least now I know I can run anything out there (until next year probably....how sad).

My friend has the Xbox 360, it looks great but what I don't like about it is that you have to use the joy pad to aim and stuff. With a pc mouse I can aim at a knee cap if I want too (which I do), whereas I find with the game pad it is incredibly hard to get a specific shoot spot.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-26-2007, 04:20 AM,
Weasel Wrote:Vista is ok, but like I had said before there were just too many of my programs that would not run on it (partition magic, defragment, Brothers in arms etc) so I ditched it.

Series 8XXX video card? Do you mean like the old 8500 or the x800? The x800s are/can be fast enough, but I am sure glad I upgraded to a PCI-E X1950 Pro. At least now I know I can run anything out there (until next year probably....how sad).

My friend has the Xbox 360, it looks great but what I don't like about it is that you have to use the joy pad to aim and stuff. With a pc mouse I can aim at a knee cap if I want too (which I do), whereas I find with the game pad it is incredibly hard to get a specific shoot spot.

This is where i show my lack of nouce about modern PC gear, the card the system i'm looking at is an nVidia 8600GT or 8800GTX PCI-E , i thought they where the latest nVidia cards....whats an x800 or x1950 when it's at home ?

cheers
09-26-2007, 07:48 AM,
Those are the ATI brand cards series, ATI makes some decent stuff these days, but I've been leery of them since my bad experiences with their tech support a few years back.. Nvidia all the way for me from that point on.

I too cannot get the hang of the Xbox controller.. I much prefer my mouse aiming and fingers moving, style of commands.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-26-2007, 07:54 AM,
Ok, he meant GE Force cards. See I am the opposite, I had a problem with my OLD ge force card (years ago) and since then stuck with ATI. Plus they are Canadian!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-26-2007, 08:14 AM,
I haven't seen an ATI card in years, figured they'd gone bust, all the shops round here sell nothing but nVidia cards now.

cheers
09-26-2007, 08:24 AM,
Yeah i am on a nVidia card as well and i think i need to upgrade already.Eek This puter is only a year old but has probaly been out of the factory for years.

And Matt i didn't recieve the MBT file, so if you could please send again that would be appreciated.cheers

On the vista thing, i have heard some bad things about it, but from guys around here they say its ok.:conf:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-26-2007, 12:19 PM,
wigam Wrote:Yeah i am on a nVidia card as well and i think i need to upgrade already.Eek This puter is only a year old but has probaly been out of the factory for years.

And Matt i didn't recieve the MBT file, so if you could please send again that would be appreciated.cheers

On the vista thing, i have heard some bad things about it, but from guys around here they say its ok.:conf:

When you upgrade check out the video card chart I posted earlier. Like I said, if Vista will run everything you want it too then it is good, but if it doesn't like it didn't for me then it is a waste.

If you want help you can let me know what type of card and that you want and what type of MB you have now and I can help you out. That is if you are not too up on computers.