• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

%@#^%$#%^#%&W$%^&$*&$% turn delays
09-23-2007, 06:45 AM,
%@#^%$#%^#%&W$%^&$*&$% turn delays
Sorry Gents but things are not good.My Daughters ex has my Granddaughter every fortnight for a couple of days.Seems this A****** has been living it up on dope and negleting her.My Daughter found out and went to get her back she ended up with a severe assault by him and now the Police and Social services are now involved.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr first chance i get im going to break every bone in that B******* body dont care if i go to jail nobody hurts my Daughter or her child.GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM raging at the moment because i cant get to him.Have my Granddaughter here just now for safety damn shes only 5 .Normaly when i lose my wife doesnt bother this time she informed my Daughter look out for trouble your Dad's raging.Reason for this message is turns might be delayed a bit while i go looking for this piece of s***.Sorry.
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2007, 08:02 AM,
RE: %@#^%$#%^#%&W$%^&$*&$% turn delays
Give him a few kicks for me, John.. and make sure you tell the investigators he fell down..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM,
RE: %@#^%$#%^#%&W$%^&$*&$% turn delays
Go get em John
Jesse