• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
POS
29.41%
5 29.41%
the other one!
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
09-24-2007, 05:11 AM,
RE: The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
....Jeeze
I started all this with a simple challenge to POS
over at the Proving Grounds...
Never realized how much Ka-Ka i would stir up...lol
So sorry for all the trouble...
POS Aloha,and just forget about the challenge

GoM
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2007, 05:18 AM,
Mad Russian Wrote:This thread should have been locked long ago.

Good Hunting.

MR

If only we had some objective way to express our displeasure with this thread and those who post in it.
09-24-2007, 05:22 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:Tempered discussions are ok, but this thread is way past discussion and now it is entering the grey area of deliberate pokes and flaming.

Just for the record, I don't feel the slightest bit insulted or offended in any way, its great fun and I'm quite happy for this thread to go on for another 100 pages.. :)
But as always, Randy brings a touch of stability to this madhouse and if he thinks the thread should be wound down that's fine by me as I respect my commander.. :)
So in conclusion all I can say is what I've said all along, namely that I'll play ANY scenario providing I can see it beforehand to check that it looks FUN and WELL-BALANCED, and that my opponent can also see it beforehand.
Then if we both like it, we play it..:)
09-24-2007, 05:43 AM,
I still havent seen a reasonable answer accept for the same old nonsense.....
I can repeat myself again,again,again,again and again, I do not get an honoust answer to each qeustion.
This topic is done for me.
I know enough.
09-24-2007, 06:03 AM,
well, I've waited several pages to re-enter the discussion.

I see that nothing has changed.

the offer was easy.

a well balanced/historical/realistic battle that has been approved by topplayers and designed by a topdesigner.

POS, you refused, all other statements you make are offtopic, all pictures are offtopic, all 'my youth' reactions are offtopic, onion wars are offtopic etc etc...

You had a chance

I offered you an opportunity, on a silver plate, where several people would've invest time in...

therefore I presume since I opened the thread that I can ask to the moderators to close it.

I also wish to thank the moderators for their patience.

Koen
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-24-2007, 06:19 AM,
Close it... hell no. This is great fun... POS's threads never fail to amuse me... well maybe the ones where he mentions his father, the glue factory and the models... I hear that every thread he posts in.

But come on... posting that picture of his missus.... comic genius!!

10 pages of amusing nothing... its great to see the way everyone jumps on the bandwagon against POS and he just canters along... Im afraid he is the one that has lead you all along in this thread.

I doth my hat to the old codger. :bow:
09-24-2007, 07:10 AM,
Oh dear :)

Sitting in front of my work computer on a Monday morning and things seem to have gone downhill somewhat with the Onion Wars fight. So it would seem some moderating influence is called for, although I am inclined to leave the thread open for a while....it's a bit like a loud but reasonably good natured argument down at the pub over a few beers with the volume levels on max.

Or it was like that......the Onion Wars disagreements have gotten heated. Kindly take that specific debate elsewhere guys, as it is now generating fairly personal attacks. I can see that both sides have long since stated their case. With regret, any further mention of Onion Wars, or personal attacks that I consider to be rooted in that argument, will be removed and further action may ensue.

Other than that, you can continue, but will review the thread during the day.
09-24-2007, 07:41 AM,
Onion Wars, Onion Wars, Onion Wars. That should do it.:)
09-24-2007, 07:46 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Close it... hell no. This is great fun... POS's threads never fail to amuse me... well maybe the ones where he mentions his father, the glue factory and the models... I hear that every thread he posts in.

But come on... posting that picture of his missus.... comic genius!!

10 pages of amusing nothing... its great to see the way everyone jumps on the bandwagon against POS and he just canters along... Im afraid he is the one that has lead you all along in this thread.

I doth my hat to the old codger. :bow:

Yeah, just don't give the old codger a red clicky though.:)
09-24-2007, 07:51 AM,
Hell I wouldnt red clicky someone who was entertaining would I??

Besides clickies are a thing of the past..... now we must refer to it as a clickie and not its aforementioned plural form.