• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What is It?
09-23-2007, 11:21 PM,
RE: What is It?
Greybeard Wrote:Boy - what a mess.. I'd say this is a Auto-Shop attempt to utilize existing/captured components.. or maybe the motor-pool guys had too much time on their hands and needed a toy to play with...

:whis:I built it one piece at a time... and it didn't cost me a dime...:whis:
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2007, 01:14 AM,
Hey Randy; thanks for figuring that out. I spotted the ref to a T95 last night when I was searching, but I thought they were speaking of Soviet/Russian tanks so ignored it.

What an ugly tank.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-24-2007, 04:01 AM,
Well done RD! Brilliant research. I just Googled Weirton Tank and there it was. Thanks for clearing that up, a green clickie for you!
Keif149
Send this user an email
09-24-2007, 08:58 AM,
Yep sure enough thats it....hats off to you Dev...cheers
09-24-2007, 02:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2007, 02:21 PM by wigam.)
Great result Dev. :bow:

Just out of curisosity how did you come about that.:chin:

It might explain how you are in such great form at the FGM in the pic quiz. Your running red hot.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-24-2007, 09:47 PM,
Just using goggle and answers.com really and what I do is Bookmark any decent site I find for future refs. So after a few sweeps thru the searches you end up with some decent INFO sites that you can always fall back on.

I also use a model catalog to try and find the closest thing if the picture is military vehicle, armor, plane, or ship. :)

I also spend TOO much time looking for things, like the bronze horseman picture.. I spent well over 6 hours trying to find that one

now you know my secrets...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-24-2007, 10:46 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:.... I also use a model catalog to try and find the closest thing if the picture is military vehicle, armor, plane, or ship. :)...

I also have model catalog's.......but they're a different kind of model. ;)

cheers