• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony!
09-21-2007, 08:10 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony!
What an honor.... let me just say a few words....

1. I could not have done it without the girls on the beach and the coca butter
2. The vodka and margarita's helped
3. Damn go thing I did not have to win any of them as you guys kicked my butt all over the place and I made it on volume not wins.
4. Thanks to all who supported the DGVN mod and helped me play test then kicked my butt in real play. Damn there are some sharks in minnow's clothing out there.
5. Most important... I have been doing this a while and with the exception of one person everyone here in the club is a officer and a gentleman. You are truly good eggs and I enjoyed each of the 600 games with all and any of you.
6. Jumbo, great to see you back guy!
7. Lastly thanks to my wife who has not divorced me yet... girls and coco butter not withstanding, and understands my fixation with the game.

Beer for all!
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2007, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2007, 06:21 PM by The Rattler.)
Great stuff Jorge of the Jungle, a most honourable opponent willing to help with advice on anything ( including girls and coca butter ?) A true champion and tough wily player. Also developer of an awesome game and designer of some excellent scenarios on all fronts.One of the legends of this club and would own a spot in the hall of fame at the blitz.
Cheers to you !

[Image: majog11.jpg]
09-21-2007, 03:55 PM,
Congrats also from me, Jorge.Great job and good luck for the next 600!

Greetings Bernd
09-21-2007, 08:16 PM,
Rattler, you got the picture correct. I am shooting to the left when the NVA are to the right. Sorry of my life.
09-21-2007, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2007, 09:46 PM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Hello Jorge,

Congratulations on getting to 600 games played! A great milestone!

Here is to your next 600!

cheers

Thanx!

Hawk
09-22-2007, 12:39 AM,
Jorge - congratulations my friend on your achievement! Your a hell of a good scenario designer and honorable opponent!

Here's to the next 600!

Salute!!
09-22-2007, 03:16 AM,
Nicely done Jorge...congradulations. :smoke: