• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need opinion on a recent use of halftrack.
09-22-2007, 05:36 AM,
RE: Need opinion on a recent use of halftrack.
Yep all good points but what about Allied use of the same units.Dont forget Allied scouting units are 1vp while most German units are 2/3vp making it a bit harder for the Germans to scout with such units,Think this is to reflect the shorter number of units the Germans had to Allies making them more precious.As to the earlier point dont see any probs with H/T's defending and another point about the MG why does it not have a better firepower as an MG unit same gun.Some have pointed out manpower and movement-crap if i was in a H/T with an MG im sure i could cause just a much pain there would have been two men for sure driver gunner the driver doubles up as loader when not on the move etc etc.My points dont shoot me.
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2007, 05:39 AM,
PS if you dont take into account that the H/T has stopped to fire then where does that leave the rest of all vehicles that can fire????????????.
09-23-2007, 08:15 PM,
After awhile the Germans on the East Front would not allow recon units to move more then a half mile ahead of the main force.
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman